Fancy making one yourself?
What you'll need:
- Yo momma's old jeans
- A zip
- Matching Thread
- A Sewing Machine
1. Cut out a rectangle from each leg - the width of rectangle should be about the same as the length of your zip
i think it looks pretty sweet if the outside seam is down the middle, just sayin'
2. Sew the zipper onto the top side of one of your rectangles, with the right side of the denim facing up and the right side of the zipper facing down
3. Sew the other rectangle onto the zipper in the same way
^ It should look like this when you flip it over, with the raw edges inside
4. Keep the clutch inside-out and sew around the remaining three sides
5. Turn it the right way out
...and utilise to your hearts content
*you could line it with another fabric if you are less lazy than I.