09/12/2012

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas Wishlist
So I've started to listen to that radio station which only plays Christmas songs to get into the festive spirit and the mood is infectious.
  Seriously, where are my fairy lights and tinsel?!

This wish list is more hopelessly-lusting-for-list but I used it as an excuse to put together all the items I drooling (metaphorically, of course) over.
 I also want a Hogwarts school uniform, but somehow it didn't really fit with the other pictures...

-xo

5 comments:

  1. love everything on this wishlist, especially the shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great wish list and great blog :) now following you and so glad I found your blog :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these things! Such a great collection...

    Really pretty!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    P.S. I'm following you on Bloglovin now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the sunnies!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~~Check out my blog. Rings.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all your secrets...